Wednesday, January 14, 2009

utah pics

So, my Utah trip was pretty fun. I had a great time with my family and friends, but unfortunately not many moments were documented. The majority of my pictures are hideous, but here are just a few of my favorites:



Some of the highlights of the trip included: New Years at Heather's house playing Dance Dance Revolution until 3am (thanks Matt for the New Years' kiss {on my forehead}), snowmobiling with my second family (who graciously provided me with warm winter attire), watching Mama Mia for the first time and almost wetting myself when the "Lay All Your Love on Me" song came on, getting together with some good pals from my childhood for lunch (dang Zinn Bistro), getting together with almost all of the girls from the 'hood for a little friendly {husband and children included} event, enjoying a relaxing evening creating homemade ornaments with two ladies and one man, playing Outdoor Adventure with my cute kids and getting my butt kicked by Kensie on the log leaper, and finally...just being away from work was a pleasure!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

we miss you already!!

Miss Amanda said...

My favorite part of Mamma Mia is that exact same scene! It is SO funny!!! I would love to watch it with you and I KNOW I will pee my pants!!!

Also, my favorite picture in the slideshow is your pink gloves...before I read that caption, I thought you were holding your boobs. You are a riot! I love it!