Thursday, January 8, 2009

sorry folks...

I know you are all anxiously waiting for my Utah pictures, but they will not be posted anytime soon {the pics are few and aren't that great anyway}. My only source of computer downloading is at my parents' house. The parentals' are in Utah right now and my camera plug in thing is nowhere to be found... So, I resorted to taking a picture of myself via camera phone and this is what you get to look at:
This is my "I'm wearing the world's biggest earrings, suffering from a major cold, after a long day at work and being mad that I can't download my pictures" face. I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

cismedis. haha woops. that's the "word verification" word.

your picture looks pretty happy. despite all the junk it represents.

p.s. - you left just when things were becoming interesting...

jessi said...

I am glad I got to see you! You are so cute! I love you!

Marianne and Matt said...

I enjoy it, and I enjoyed being with you!!