Friday, May 16, 2008

Epiphany

This post may be a bit boring because my awesome pics I took did not get downloaded (check back later). However, I have had an epiphany! I have finally come to the realization of why dieting is so hard for me and why I sabotage myself. It was hard coming to the realization, but so far the results have been good. No, the details will not be shared, and yes, this is something I have always known but just refused to believe or say out loud. You understand right? Girls are just weird like that...

So, now it's been 2 days that I have been perfect on the diet (sad, I know) and I feel like I could actually make it until my trip to Utah in June before cheating again. With that in mind...check out my new poll on the right! Be sure to cast your votes! And thanks for all of you who voted in my last poll. Apparently you all know/believe something I don't...

And finally, I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my girl Janalee. Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for being my {only} friend for the last (almost) 5 years! You are great!

{I love epiphanies!!}

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Only friend, whatever! I hope you meant in AZ. Grant is in AZ now and I am going on Sunday because his dad is in the ICU. Love you and hopefully I will be able to see you while I am in town.

Marianne and Matt said...

Glad you had your epiphany. I have had a few of those in my day as well. I voted that you wouldn't even cheat in Utah for your poll. But I really feal like if you make it until your Utah trip you deserve a little cheating.....right?

Emily said...

Hey, you always make me laugh and smile. You are so great and inspiring. I heard a great little saying that I am trying to convince myself as being true, maybe you could add it to your list of post its. "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels." Really I want to believe that...