Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



We all think we have the {greatest} mom right? Well, my mother has been MY mother for 26 years, and I really do think she is GREAT. Here are 26 reasons why:

  1. She is just so darn cute
  2. She ALWAYS listens to me whine (I whine a lot...right mom?)
  3. We think alike
  4. She lets me borrow her clothes
  5. She lets me keep her clothes that I borrow if I think they are too cute to give back
  6. She has a great sense of humor
  7. She gives me money (very important quality)
  8. The way she says Massachussetts
  9. Late night talks on the back porch in Nauvoo
  10. She answers EVERY time I call her (sometimes multiple times a day)
  11. She accepts me for who I am
  12. The way she used to say 13 & 14
  13. She never cries (thanks dad for giving me that quality)
  14. She lets me make fun of her
  15. If there is a disaster I am going to her house because she is the preparedness guru
  16. She lets me use her internet
  17. Even though she made me move out, I can still visit whenever I want to
  18. She cooks me dinner a couple of times a week
  19. When I screw up on my diet she tells me I am a loser, but means it in the {best} way possible
  20. SARCASM (a gene I inherited from my mother)
  21. She is easy to talk to
  22. She makes me happy when skies are gray
  23. She acts genuinely interested when I tell her a story or a dilemma
  24. She loves me
  25. She sacrifices for me
  26. She is my mother

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest mom ever! I love you!

{and to all you other mothers...I wish you the same}

3 comments:

Natalie said...

i was cracking up at #8 and #12!!!

Marianne and Matt said...

I love #19, your mom is hilarious. THe picture of the two of you is sooo cute. I haven't seen your mom since she went on the diet. She looks great.

You are incredible at the yoga poses:) Iv'e tried yoga but I didn't have the patience for it, it took too long.

Amy Piller said...

I love that picture of you and your mom, you both look so cute! Tell your mom hello and happy mothers day for me. All your moms are like second moms to me. Love you girl!