Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am one HOT mama

Oh how I wish I were talking about attractiveness and not temperature...but I am not!

It has begun: the dreaded 100 degree weather.

On Monday when I was driving home from work my car dash read that it was 115!!! That's insane! Why do I subject myself to this crap? And then yesterday it was 103 when I was driving at 7pm. The weather man told me to expect a 30 degree temperature drop today, but I think he was lying. When I was driving to work this morning at 7:30 my car read 90. I am not looking forward to the heat. Oh well, I've got 6 more months of it, so I better stop complaining now...

I hope you all are doing well. Pray for me so I don't melt. {Well, maybe melting pounds is ok, but not melting flesh} Sorry Amos that you had to come here during a freaking heat stroke...

{Have a cool week}

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I feel your pain or should I say...hotness!! I LOVE florida weather until it hits this time of year and then it is pretty miserable until october. But out here we get humidity as well, so we are always sticky and wet and hot and VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know I love how I can always count on a blog update from you, it's the highlight of my day:)

jessi said...

Sorry, I don't feel it! Actually Monday it got up to 84 degrees here in Riverton (Which was sooo hot, try being pregnant! it totally makes you swell) But this morning it was raining, and the temp. in my front room was 60 degrees! I had turned off the heat yesterday, and this morning had to turn it on again. Poor Hunter was FREEZING! But I am sure we will hit a few 100 degrees this summer, hopefully not before the baby comes!

Anonymous said...

Alayna Alayna... I love reading your blogs! I hated my grocery shopping experience. I HATE the heat! - Nikki

aprilmay said...

Hey Alayna... thanks for leaving a comment on Carson's blog. Check mine out too:
aprilshowers-bringmayflowers.blogspot.com