Friday, May 30, 2008

Oddities

Snowflake is a strange little town. I truly believe that people in small towns have to get really creative to have a good time. I spent some time in town capturing what I think is fun. Take a look:






{what do you expect in a small town?}


disclaimer: two of the pics are hard to see. The first one is of a sign that actually says, "Horse for Sale" and then "House for Sale." I don't know why, but my mom thinks that is hilarious. And then, my personal favorite is of me squatting next to a road sign holding a roll of toilet paper. The sign says to report all illegal dumping. My mom thought we should have taken a picture of Pepe taking a dump...

2 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

One of my favoritist friends from my mission is from Snowflake. She talks about it all the time, so it was fun to see pic's. I love all your posts and pictures, especially you dumping on the side of the road:)

jessi said...

Nice dump on the side of the road. Your pictures made me laugh! I loved it!!