Monday, May 5, 2008

My life...or lack thereof

Sorry Nat to steal your blog title for my post title, but it pretty much sums up things these days.


POP QUIZ:


I was ____________ this weekend.

a. antisocial

b. lazy

c. P.M.S.-ish

d. in my own world

e. all of the above

Stay tuned at a later date for the answer. Now, onto other things. Just a quick update if you will. I got an e-mail from my dear friend Marcie and she asked me how things are going with my 21 day challenge/diet. Well, I did lose 6.5 lbs this week! But it's nothing to cheer about since I am still not down to my lowest weight (...and no, I will not mention how much I have gained in the past two months...). However, I have really only been {perfect} for a few days. I expect great things this week!

Thanks to my local library (and finding out that I do not owe any late fees) I have been checking out DVDs like crazy. Checked out this week are:

  • 15 Minute Workouts for Dummies
  • Beginning Yoga for Dummies
  • Walk Away the Pounds: Fat Burning 4 mile walk
  • Learn to Salsa Dance
  • Learn to Salsa Dance (a different one...just in case)

I guess we'll see how they work. Wish me luck!!

{happy endorphin raising exercise fun}

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I was doing an 11 day diet with some girls at work and all i did was gain weight so i stoped that, lol. My big focus is just getting at the least 30 mins of a workout everyday. Yesterday I went walking around the old neighborhood, oh the memories:)

Marianne and Matt said...

Yeah, I was going to start eating really healthy today, but then I was craving a Wendy's frosty so I packed up the boys and we had a Wendys run. I just can't seem to get back into the healthy mode. I need help!

Bex said...

Laynes - I am so impressed. I am back on a diet - too lose the weight I gained on the cruise and then some. My downfall is exercise and being motivated (consistently) to do it. I need a good example - and you are it!! I am staring at my stair stepper right now - but we can do it...right?

Emily said...

You guys are all amazing! I am so proud of you Alayna and the most important thing is to look at the big picture, see how far you have come. You can totally do this! I am excited to see you for your birthday when you come out! You already look amazing, keep going!