Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exercise Schmexercise


Yep. That is pretty much how my face looked the whole time I was exercising last night. Why do people do this??!!

Here is a great story {with pictures} of my experience:








Hmm...which video should I do? How about a 4 mile walk? That can't be too hard...right?








As you can see by my face...I wanted to DIE!! Ok, so it really wasn't that hard...I just have a flair for the dramatic. But I did get a {little} sweaty.
I just want to point something out that makes me happy: had I done this workout about 6 months ago, my face would have been purple after working out. Now, it's just a little bit pinkish (my fav. color)!


So I guess I have proven the prove-able (yes, it's a word):

Exercise increases endorphins
Endorphins = happiness


{PURE HAPPINESS}

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

You are so funny! You are motivating me to work out. SO lets do something where we check up on each other to make sure we work out everyday or so many days a week. You up for that?

Alayna said...

Sounds awesome! How do we do this? I can't guarantee an everyday workout...since today is Thursday and Monday is the only day I've actually worked out. But tonight I will. How about 3 days a week? Does that sound doable? Is doable a word?

Marianne and Matt said...

Hey I want in on this!! I need serious help. ALso, I have some friends who have blogs devoted to this kind of thing. They all have to record updates on it to keep them all acountable. I don't know how it would work, but I need some support to help me out.

Lindsey and Zach said...

Alyana, Alayna your page is so great and I have been following it for weeks but I fail to write anything because my freakin blog was taking me forever to figure out. Finally I have some things there and now have time to be here, so yeah anyway. I too want some motivation, unfortunately pregnancy has taken it all out of me and I just get exhausted at the end of every work day :( so keep it up you cute girl you and I am so excited to see you in June..