Friday, May 23, 2008

Sorry weatherman!

I stand corrected {and feel bad for doubting my weatherman and his infinite wisdom}. Things sure have taken a drastic change. Yesterday it rained and rained all day. I LOVE RAIN! However, it was freezing!!! Yep, the temperature dropped...a whole 50 degrees! Today during lunch my car said it was 62. Personally I love 70's, but I would much rather take a 60 over 110!

Well, yesterday I got to hang with my girl Amy and her boy. We pretty much yawned all night and talked, but it's always great to be with them. Tonight I invited them and some other friends over for a BBQ (pics of our rip roarin' good time to come). Then tomorrow it is off to the cabin for some Memorial Day fun and relaxation. What are your weekend plans?

{Have a great Memorial Day weekend}

4 comments:

jessi said...

Cold weather is great! I love it too. The weather here has been cold, I have been able to wear sweaters! Awesome! My feet aren't swelling so much and I look better in winter clothes than summer clothes. Let's hope it stays this way!
Love Jess

Marianne and Matt said...

definitely NOT cold here!!

Amy Piller said...

Yes, it was a nice break to have rain rather then the 110 degrees. I miss you already girl and can't wait to see you in June!

aprilmay said...

Alayna...so I am not enough of a blogging expert to figure out how to respond to your comments on my blog< the templates are from leelou blogs and there is a link on my blog!