Tuesday, July 8, 2008

fun times with the fam

Ok, this is the last Utah post I promise! I just had so much fun while I was there that I wanted to include everything. One of the coolest things I did with my family (besides going bowling and beating my mom...that's a first)was going to Thanksgiving Pointe to wander around the gardens. We have been to the smaller/children's gardens before, but this was my first time at the bigger gardens. And boy was it beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent there. Here are just a few pics we took while visiting. One day my backyard will look like this...

1 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I love all your cute Utah posts!! I'm so glad to be in Utah as well, but I'm sure missing YOU!! I love how you went to visit USU and take pictures. Even though I have only been away from Logan for a year now, your pics made me want to go back sooo bad!! We sure had some good times.