Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where am I?

To all my fellow blog stalkers out there I apologize for the absense. I am sure none of you noticed that it has been nearly one week since my last post, but I have this anxiety about posting often, even if it's nonsense. So here I am.

The reason for my absence is this: my bro and his wife/family are here from Utah. So I have been spending every minute outside of work with them. Oh, I have also been doing some swimming and trying to get down my synchronized swim routine...

And also, work has been slightly insane believe it or not. Usually I blog all day at work cause I am bored, but not now. We just had a trade show in Chicago, so my day is jam packed with order processing, etc. I am a busy busy girl.

But, to really tell the truth, I am just lazy. I have so many things to say but I just can't get myself to do anything about it. So alas, this is my post to ease my anxiety. Nothing too special, but I promise more excitement next week. Until then:

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Whats with the anxiety? Your blogs are everyones favorite to read you could make a living if you charge everyone who reads it! We love you Girl!!!!!!!!

Bandanamom said...

Alayna - it's your blog stalker doing the Fountis diet - Hey! You've almost lost 100 pounds!

I'm curious - now that you're back on the diet are you actually going in to see Dr. Fountis or are you trying to do it on your own?

tiare said...

i'm glad i got to read a post from you! it really does feel like ages when you don't say something!!!

Marianne and Matt said...

Glad your back sugar plum:)