Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'M BAAAACK!!!

Did you miss me? I know you totally did...

Guess what bloggers...I'm back! And I'm back with a vengeance. Ok, so maybe not. But nonetheless, here I am...back in the hellish heat of AZ and not so sure I am happy to be back. I have many a pic to post and many a word to type, but I will just keep this short and sweet for now:

(a) so I don't get fired
(b) because I will be uploading and downloading like crazy at the parentals house later
(c) don't really have anything for c, just have a thing for multiple choice answers...

Utah was awesome! Friends were amazing (just wish Emily would have had time to visit)! Weather was beautiful! Getting away from work was heavenly! Having people comment on my weight loss was blissful! Having people make funny faces when seeing my hair...not so exciting. Which brings me to the crux of my post today: I DON'T SO MUCH LOVE MY HAIR! I believe the brown has faded and now the "copper" is shining. Pretty much, I'm a red head. Everyone at work just says, "oh, it's red." I even had a co-worker ask me what I was thinking. RUDE!!! But nevertheless, it triggered a phone call to my hair dresser for some touch-up. Apparently my dad thinks I look ugly too cause he is super excited I called my hair dresser. OH WELL! You win some, you lose some. It just so happens that this is the first time I have ever really done anything drastic to my hair. Let's just chalk this one down as a LOSS. Until later:

{GO, FIGHT, WIN}

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I'm so glad your back, I have really missed your posts! But I am kinda sad cause now I am in Utah and you are not!! Perfect timing right?

Amy Piller said...

I am not glad you are back, well the blogging yes but not in AZ:(

tiare said...

LOVING THE NEW BLOG LOOK! glad that you are posting so you can make me laugh again!!