Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tag for 1?

Have you ever wanted to be tagged, but no one will tag you? Is it possible to tag yourself? I truly believe it is. As I sit at my desk right now I just keep touching my arm and giggling while saying, "You're it!"

I ran across this lovely post on Katy's blog and thought I would copy it. Here goes:

1. My rockstar name (first pet and current car): Trigger Camry
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Heath Peanut Butter
3. My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: A'Hol (gotta love that one!)
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Koala
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Alayna Salt Lake
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): Holal of Spirinolactone
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "the" in front): The Red Crystal Light
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Richard "Dick" Clyde
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume and your favorite candy): Tommy Girl Taffy
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Jolene Hunter

There you have it. So if you want to call me A'Hol (I know you all do) feel free. Everyone does already...

7 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Love that you tagged yourself! You are the greatest....I do like the Ahol one but all are pretty funny

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, i like your names alayna... - nikki

Katy Wilson said...

tommy girl taffy...that's my favorite

Bandanamom said...

Hi - you dont know me from Adam but I found your blog doing a google search for other blogs mentioning doctor Fountis. I would love to hear about your experiences on the diet. My blog is bandanamom-120days.blogspot.com, and my other blog is bandanamom.blogspot.com (but the 120 days one is about the diet). I have two friends who are doing it as well. Weirdly, we're all mormon and I gather from some of the things on your blog that you are as well. Anyway, come on over and drop a comment if you feel like chatting about it!

Marianne and Matt said...

Love the tag...maybe I will have to tag myself as well!!

Natalie said...

hilarious! you may see something similar on my blog very soon :)

jessi said...

I laughed so hard! I love your gangsta name!