Thursday, July 10, 2008

My life, in a nutshell

Another copied post from Katy's blog:

20 years ago I was:
1. The ripe old age of 7 and feeling invincible
2. Playing Barbies and dolls all day
3. Just learning how to read and write

10 years ago I was:
1. A senior at Brighton High School
2. Getting over my Wrangler phase
3. Gaining the weight I lost the previous year

5 years ago I was:
1. Moving to AZ, not sure what I would be doing next
2. Getting my first boyfriend (it happens later for others)
3. Gaining enormous amounts of weight

3 years ago I was:
1. Wanting to get rid of my first boyfriend
2. Still living with my parents
3. Still adding some extra pounds

1 year ago I was:
1. Starting Dr. Fountis
2. Still trying to get rid of my first boyfriend
3. Wondering how grown ups afford to live

This year so far I have:
1. Lost 80+lbs
2. Vomited for the first time in 20 years
3. Not gotten rid of my first boyfriend

Yesterday I:
1. Went to the gym and took a hip hop class
2. Was perfect on my diet
3. Went to WalMart to buy some essentials

Today I will:
1. Play Bunco with some friends
2. Be bored at work (therefore posting on my blog)
3. Be perfect on my diet

Tomorrow I will:
1. Go to water aerobics
2. Be perfect on my diet
3. Enjoy some time at home (finally)

In the next year I will:
1. Get rid of my first boyfriend
2. Reach my weight loss goals
3. Organize my house

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I totally love this. I'm gonna steal it. Thanks for the fun.

Amy Piller said...

This is fun, it is crazy to think it was 10 years ago that we were in High school.

Kevin said...

"In the next year I will:
1. Get rid of my first boyfriend" Is that your current boyfriend that's on his way out or are you looking for some payback from long ago? It intrigues me nonetheless.

Anyways, thanx for your comments on my blog the other week. I'm not always able to be as honest in person with people as I am on my blog, I feel like I can just be and people will have to deal with my feelings. You know? I suppose that's what blogs are really for. And probably why they are so addicting to post on.

I think I've met you way back when. But, I remember blonde hair... but maybe Curt has more than one sister. And, don't worry it wasn't weird coming from you. I'm happy to know you. Life is life and things happen, but Charlene & I are good these days. Kind of an odd experience a couple years ago that got us to being okay. Divine intervention is all I can say, I was having a hard time budging. Anyways... I coulda gone on for a while there...

Well, thanx again for the comment. And I hope to hear from you again sometime...

Katy Wilson said...

i love love love texas roadhouse and i think i want to go there for my birthday ...26 days till I turn 26! Sadly I have to work Saturday from 4:30 till 9:30...but i really wanted to come! ashlie goes to bed really early lately because she has to get up at 5:30...therefore my nights have become a tad...boring...i was looking forward to something fun.