Saturday, July 5, 2008

good times



Just some shots of the good times with my friends while in UT. Here are the highlights:

*game night with Amy, Grant, Linds & Zach. We started playing the Newlywed Game where I was the host (for obvious reasons). Fun! Then we whipped out Curses. Highly recommended for a big group. Lots of laughs and embarrassment!

*a trip to Jamba Juice with my pal Amos, only to be greeted by a man in a banana suit. Couldn't resist pulling out the camera for that one...

*a girls only lunch at a Salt Lake restaurant called Zinn Bistro. The cutest little place ever! It began with a little pint sized cup of tea and then we were blessed with a gigantic basket of pastries. And that was all before lunch came! Good food, good company, and about 15lbs gained!

*my first attempt at Dance Dance Revolution (with only girls present mind you). It was disastrous at first, but I was determined to get an A. And, finally...I did!

*party at Heather's place. Backyard hanging out, pizza, cake and the Wii. Always a crowd favorite...

*the Lehi Round Up rodeo with my second family. For just a brief moment I was taken back to my Wrangler wearing days (yes, it's true). Loved the cowboys, loved the entertainment, loved the company

{love my friends}

1 comments:

tiare said...

pretty sure you did two of my favorite things while you were in UT...eat at Zinn Bistro (it is right across the street from my work - it's a MUST eat there!) and DDR! dang...wish i could have joined in the fun!