Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I QUIT!!!

I am putting in my two weeks folks. That's right...I QUIT!!! I quit this blogging thing {well, for two-ish weeks anyway}. No one reads my blog or comments anyway...

It is Christmas time and I really have nothing exciting to share, so I will just spend my days doing something better for humanity and will hold off on the blogging thing. Besides, I won't be working much and you all know that work is where my internet access is...

Then on December 31st-January 6th I will be in the frozen land of Utah, so I am sure I won't be blogging there either.

Enjoy your holidays! Even though my thoughts will not be written out for you to see, you will definitely be in my thoughts!!! Utah friends...here I come!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!

{Merry Christmas}

7 comments:

jessi said...

hey....I try to post comments when i get a chance! oh, and bytheway, i always new you were a slut! (your weekend job)
ps please warn me when you post things questionable for little eyes....hunter loves your blog and we like to check it together! :) funny

Sarah Harward said...

I read your blog, but I pretty much suck at making comments. Sorry. Have a great Christmas and have fun in Utah!!

Amy Piller said...

Whatever I read and comment! can't wait to see you and can't wait tell you start blogging again. If you didn't I wouldn't have anything to read at work.

Katy Wilson said...

i always read your blog. i'm excited for lunch today!

Marianne and Matt said...

You know your the most popular blogger EVER!! Love ya and CANT WAIT to see you.....soooo soon!!

The Stimpsons said...

Wow! You already have 5 comments, mine will be 6th! You do have people reading your blog evidentally. I hardly ever get 5 posts so consider yourself lucky ;)

Have a safe trip to Utah. You may want to leave the two piece and flip flops at home however, as it is is FREEZING cold!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog too, sorry I don't comment more often! Don't quit!!