Thursday, December 11, 2008

The waiting is over...

I introduce you to the Christmas Tour: Alayna style

Click here to see my YouTube video

Ignore the heavy pixelation and extreme darkness. My camera is a little under the weather, and honestly, this is the first time I have ever recorded much on the old camera. I hope the video is not as dark as it appears on this computer. Hopefully you can see it better. I may never post a home video ever again 'cause this has caused me all sorts of grief (I never claimed to be computer and/or camera savvy). But I still hope you enjoy it...a little. A prize to the first person to discover my favorite phrase.

(P.S. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong when I try to embed things? It never works for me, so unfortunately links are all I can post)

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Love it!

Amy Piller said...

It was dark but I could see your decorations.