Tuesday, December 9, 2008

phooson

Last Friday I had the privilege of going to a concert with my two pals Joey and Janalee called Phooson. It was quite an event. In fact, the show started at 5 and I don't think I got home until 2 am (the concert ended around midnight) so it was 7 hours of musical fun. I took a lot of pictures, but sadly they all turned out pretty trashy. So for better pictures, click here. These are just a few pictures I took for your viewing pleasure.

Me and my girls

Varsity Fan Club

The Academy Is (or atleast all I could see of them because the two girls in front of me were huge fans and had choreographed routines to each song...pretty comical)

Secondhand Serenade (slightly on the boring side)

Jesse McCartney (one of my favorite performances)

Katy Perry (dressed in a Christmas costume with her bandmates looking like Elves...also a great performance)

Tokio Hotel (with the freakiest lead singer I have ever seen...)

The sheer look of horror on our faces when we saw the lead singer of Tokio Hotel (can you say Transvestite?)

A surprise appearance by Paula Abdul

The Pussycat Dolls

Fall Out Boy

And, of course, Rihanna



It was a great time had by all. The person I was looking most forward to seeing, Rihanna, was the last performer. And sadly, by the time she came out it was nearly midnight and I was so so tired. Joey even fell asleep (don't tell her I told you that). But I was glad I got to go. Thanks for going with me girls!!!

2 comments:

tiare said...

holy cow! that's alot of music!!! did you like rihanna live? i LOVE her music!!!! she's super sexy!

Katy Wilson said...

spank that naughty little monkey...oh my gosh i laughed so hard at that alayna...thank you for providing me with my cardio workout for the day because i was out of control with laughter