Thursday, December 11, 2008

Utah baby

I am SO SO excited! Southwest Airlines just ran a killer deal on flights from Phoenix to Salt Lake and I booked myself a ticket! So all my Utah friends, I will be in town December 31st-January 6th. Anyone wanna hang out with me??

P.S. The jacket IS red! No one believes me but it's true!!! I got the jacket several years ago from my bro (served a mission in Thailand and brought it back for me). In my little Alayna brain, I have always believed that the jacket was red. Then yesterday at work I was told to wear red for our Christmas party today at work and I told everyone that I didn't have anything red to wear. Then I looked down at my jacket and said, "I guess I can just wear my jacket." My cute co-worker Cheryl then looked at me and said, "Alayna, dear, your jacket is orange." It started a whole fiasco to which many laughs were directed at me. Most people at work said my jacket was orange. Perhaps it has just faded over time...but I promise, it was red when I first got it!!!

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I will for sure, lets try and set something up with all the girls while you are here since Marianne will also be here. Was the jacket red at some point in our lives?

tiare said...

yes please!!!! zinn bistro anyone?

Amy Piller said...

I knew it was once red! So what do I win for being the only person that was right? I am with tia on the whole zinn bistro thing:)