Friday, December 26, 2008

Who am I kidding???

There is NO WAY I can ever quit blogging. Who am I kidding?? Of course I have to blog about my merry Christmastime...

I must admit, I was pleased as punch this Christmas. I only had 3 things on my Christmas list, and I got every single one of them. But first, some Christmas fun pics:
this years' loot
me in all my Christmas glory
conquering and dividing
doing what I do best...

Now, can I get a drumroll please??? The three things on my list that I received are:
#1: MONEY (thanks grandpa, grandma, and Teresa)
{imagine a picture of money here}
#2: a mini hymn book

#3: Woohoo! It's an iPod!!

and it's pink...

Oh Christmastime, how I love thee. Here's to hoping your holiday was fantastic!

1 comments:

Charlene said...

My ipod would be pink too, if I didn't have to share it with your brother. He's not in love with pink like we are :)