Monday, June 1, 2009

Good vs Bad

GOOD NEWS: I had a GREAT time in Utah and loved most every minute of my trip!
BAD NEWS: I am now in AZ and back to reality…

GOOD NEWS: I got to hang out with old {and new} friends and had so much fun reminiscing!
BAD NEWS: I am HUGE FAT…

GOOD NEWS: I got to witness my first niece get baptized…she looked SO beautiful!
BAD NEWS: I cried like a BIG baby almost the entire time…

GOOD NEWS: I got to celebrate Jackson’s 2nd birthday with him and see the sheer excitement on his face when he opened each present!
BAD NEWS: My niece and nephews grow up way too fast and it is hard to be so far away from the Utah kids…I miss so much of their lives…

GOOD NEWS: I got to fly a mere 1 hour and 15 minutes from Phoenix to Salt Lake City…I love those short plane rides!
BAD NEWS: I got to drive 11 hours from Salt Lake City to Phoenix...A VERY LONG DRIVE...A VERY LONG DAY...

GOOD NEWS: My mom’s iPod/car connection was not working the first 4ish hours of the trip, so I got to listen to some good CDs that I hadn’t heard in a long time!
BAD NEWS: We bought some new batteries and the iPod/car connection started working...so the last 7ish hours of the drive were filled with some interesting tunes including, but not limited to: hits of the 60s and 70s, show tunes, Barbra Streisand, and of course, Barry Manilow. Ahhh!!!

GOOD NEWS: I got invited to game night last night!
BAD NEWS: I should have stayed home and just gone to bed because my super tired brain developed a case of turrets and I was shouting all sorts of obscene things and I couldn’t seem to control myself…

{Thanks for the fun times Utah folk!}

1 comments:

Kevin said...

You're welcome Arizona folk.

And thanx again for picking up the tab. :)