Tuesday, June 2, 2009

useless info

Until I can get my pictures downloaded and posted from my fabulous Utah trip, I will fill your head with some nonsense that I forgot to mention in my last post...

So, remember that time when I was so excited that I got a pink iPod for Christmas? Well I pulled out the old iPod to take on the airplane with me for some musical enjoyment to pass the time, only to find out that the iPod would not turn on. I hadn't listened to it for about one month, and it just chilled in my purse during that time. I had it locked so accidental button pushing would not wear down the battery. So when I tried to turn it on and it would not turn on I just figured that the battery was dead and I would just charge it when I got to Utah. So I grabbed my old school CD player and CDs. To make an already long story shorter, the iPod still would not turn on when I tried charging it. IT IS BROKEN! Ahhh!!!! I haven't even had it for 6 months and I can't use it. WHY???

Moving on to more nonsense, it is only 18 days until my birthday. Usually I like to make a BIG deal about my birthday and I have some countdown posted on my calendar at home and at work (yes, I just gave you the number of days until my birthday, but it is not that hard to subtract 2 from 20), but for some reason this year I just don't care. Maybe it is because my birthday is going to be different this year, or maybe it is because I am going to be an age I never thought I would ever be. Seriously, I feel as if I have one foot in the grave and it is a little frightening... Just ask my mom, I am very selfish about my BIG DAY. I want everything to be about me that day and the day must also be filled with things I want to do. This year my cousin is getting married on my birthday and we are going to Oregon to celebrate the blessed event. So to have to focus on something else that day will probably do me a lot of good. In all seriousness, I am excited to go to the wedding and see some family members I have not seen in a VERY long time. But I think what I am most excited about is the possibility of taking a photo with a llama and other woodland creatures. Enough said.

Check back later for some cute pics!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

hehehe! you better post those pics. i'm jealous i won't see the woodland creatures myself.

Marianne and Matt said...

Can't wait for the pics!! Sorry about the ipod, that stinks! Oh ya which cousin is getting married, I can't help but think about your "my girl" cousin look alike....whatever happened to her?