Tuesday, June 16, 2009

more {disturbing} fun

So there are some girls in my branch that I hang out with on occasion. There are 3 girls that live together, one of which just recently got engaged. When the girls went to go wedding dress shopping, one of the other girls managed to get her finger stuck in the car door, doing some massive damage. It was her ring finger that was injured. So in light of the two events involving the ring fingers of these two girls, the 3 roomies decided to throw a ring finger party. It was a fun little shindig complete with "finger foods." The best part was the finger-like sugar cookies seen below:
How disturbing is that??!!
And here is just another picture of the fingers with painted nails (and some swelling):

All in all it was a fun party. But the greatest party is yet to come: MY PARTY!!! That's right, it is almost that time when I inch one step closer to the grave...my birthday. But since my pal Sarah is celebrating a birthday 5 days after mine, we are having a HUGE birthday bash complete with beach theme. It is going to be amazing!!! More on that later...


But now I just look forward to my Oregon trip, and the fun time that will be had on my BIG day. So in honor of that trip {and my insurance agent} I post this picture for your viewing pleasure:

How fitting is that awesome postcard/birthday wish my State Farm agent sent me?

Oregon...here I come!

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

That is gross!!! Have fun in Oregon

Marianne and Matt said...

I would eat those fingers...yummm!! Can't wait for the Oregon pics:)