Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm back!!!

Well, I am back from Oregon now. I did have quite the fun/interesting vacation. Many exciting things happened and many intriguing things happened. However, the best part of the vacation was spending my birthday with these strange looking creatures:Blogging world, meet Ireland the Llama (whom I nicknamed Dolly Llama) and Itty Bit the Alpaca (whom I nicknamed Freaky Looking Black Thing).

Sadly, the majority of my pictures were taken on my parents' camera...and they just happened to fly straight to UT from OR and will be there until the end of this month (with their camera). So I will have to post those pics in about one week. Just know that I had a fantastic trip, a memorable birthday and I am slowly getting excited about being back home.

5 comments:

jessi said...

I am glad you had a great birthday!!!

Amy Piller said...

Glad you got to spend your bday with such interesting looking animals. Hope it really was a good day I know you deserve it.

Marianne and Matt said...

Did you ride those Llama's....I would love to see a picture of that!

Miss Amanda said...

I wish I could spend my birthday with those great looking creatures! Happy Birthday. I am headed to Oregon next week. We will have to share stories.

Bex said...

hey - did you get any of the photos from your parents from that weekend? I'd love to see those...have you picked a day for Disneyland? I just went last weekend and it was AWESOME!