Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the photo op

Another must at our monthly parties: the photo op. A few tropical paradise wall clings, a blue tarp, 60lbs of sand, a blow up palm tree, two sand buckets (w/shovels), a beach ball, a grass skirt, and a foam flower bra. What more could you need? This is always my favorite part of the night. I love seeing the creative things people will do when they are faced with the photo op. Here are just a few of the pictures I took for your viewing pleasure:
I feel the next two pictures merit some explanation. I love this kid named Mike. He is such a stud and always willing to do anything. He gets really excited about activities, especially sports. I was so happy when he showed up at my house in his idea of beach attire: a towel on his shoulder and holding a volleyball. I thought it would be awesome to take a picture with him, mimicking his beach attire as well...so I grabbed a beach towel and my beach ball. I think this picture is classic! Much better than the crazy blackmail-ish picture we took together at the last photo op...

And finally...one of my favorite pictures of the night (for obvious reasons)...me surrounded by some muscular men with totem pole men tattoos:

{just the way a photo op should be}

p.s. just one more post...i promise!

0 comments: