Tuesday, June 30, 2009

pinata

One of our favorite things to have at our monthly parties is a pinata. This particular pinata was purchased way back in February (after V-Day sale) and has been waiting in my closet just for this special birthday bash. You gotta love the lips!
Why lips you may ask? Well, somehow I have coined this nickname...and I don't recall if I gave it to myself or if someone else did...but whenever we have game nights my name is "They call me Lips" (not just "Lips" you have to include "They call me Lips"). Hence the reason for the lips pinata. The birthday girls got to take a swing first:

Don't I look fierce? All it took was one swing and the lips hit the ground. Cheap pinata! It didn't break, just the holding mechanism broke. So we wrapped the pinata up in the rope and everyone else got to take a swing or three. Here is the other b-day girl Sarah, followed by others...I won't bore you by labeling each picture:

After many others hit the pinata (not all pictured due to lack of interest in seeing the same type of picture over and over) finally Michael connects...and bam!
A candy explosion! Hurry...grab it before it's gone!



And that, my friends, is the story of the pinata. Stay tuned for more posts. That's right...the fun is still not over.
P.S. Sorry for the crappy quality pictures (minus the candy explosion pic that was taken on Sarah's camera). I got a little excited during the hula hoop competition and dropped my camera. It kind of had issues taking pictures the rest of the night...

0 comments: