Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Matters

So, I completely got caught up in the moment of my most recent trials and tribulations that I forgot to post about the good times with my family a couple of weeks ago. My brother Matt, his wife and kids came down from Utah to visit us Arizonans. We had a lot of fun just hanging out at my parents' house, but also spent the last weekend at our cabin. It was a good time had by all (I think). We did take some family pictures that I would like to post for your viewing pleasure:




Aren't we cute?? Blogging world, meet my family. I love them! Thanks Matt and Nat (and kids) for making the long drive to AZ to hang out with me! Spending time with the family is priceless...

6 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Ya gotta love the Holbrooks! Your such a cute family:)

Anonymous said...

cute

tiare said...

what a great looking family! you guys are great!!!

Amy Piller said...

What happened to your other blog?

Amy Piller said...

what happened to your other blog?

jessi said...

You look so great!!!