Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Guess what?

I have a few items of great news to share:

1. My friend has been released from jail because all of his charges were dropped! I can’t even begin to tell you what a relief that is! PRAYER AND FASTING REALLY WORK!! However, he is now in the custody of Immigration, and will most likely be shipped out of this country soon. Not really that sad…it’s a good thing!

2. I hit my 100lb weight loss mark! Actually I hit it on Sunday, but just haven’t said anything until now. My family thinks that I should not be declaring my weight loss for the world to see (they think it will turn away a potential suitor). However, I hope my future husband will love me no matter how huge I used to be. He’ll eventually find out I was a big fatty when he asks to see pictures from my childhood anyway… I hope that showing my weight loss will prove to a man that I am a determined and motivated woman who can do whatever she puts her mind to. Personally, I think I’m quite a catch!

3. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko. Ok, so I really didn’t…but I just couldn’t resist that one!

{Happy Tuesday}

6 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

(Okay, I deleted the last comment cuz I had one minor spelling error. Haha, silly me, I didn't realize it would say I had deleted my own commment...)

Well, congrats all around Alayna! Glad to hear your friend is out of jail.

Also, major kudos on the weight loss. I know that's something that's hard to do. I'm in the throws of it right now, and I've only got about 30 lbs to lose. Congrats! That's a big achievement. What's your secret?

Amy Piller said...

COngrats on the 100lbs mark, your the greatest and I am jealous;)

Marianne and Matt said...

Oh Alayna....you just look beautiful!! I love your family pics!! I haven't been blogging because we moved and didn't have internet. However, now we do and I will start all the updates. I'm sorry about Pepe, I hope all works out for the best, and I have to say I think your a great catch as well:)

tiare said...

wow! great news in all areas. i hope things will continue to work out for pepe. girl -- WAY TO GO on the weight loss. you are an inspiration!!!!!!

jessi said...

That is absolutly awesome! I am jealous that you are so strong to be able to do it! I had 43 lbs to loose, and have only lost 10, (well actually I have lost 35 from when I had the baby...but now I have 33 MORE lbs to loose) and you are inspiring me to keep going!!

I am really sorry about Pepe..that sucks!