Monday, September 8, 2008

just for fun

Meet Daffy, my parents' new pet:
The parentals were out of town and came home to find a duck swimming in their pool. Daffy has since moved in and now knocks on the back door with his/her beak when she/he is hungry. Strange little fellow...
Just me being silly. My fave treat on the diet would have to be jello. So I got a little camera happy and took a few pictures (ok, maybe like 12) of me eating my one alloted spoonful of jello for the day. Mmmmm....

Remember that day I posted about the whole world being stacked against me? Well here is the proof: the burn on my neck (aka my wannabe hickey). Ouch...
And finally, I just couldn't resist taking this picture. My dear sweet father and I drove to the cabin last weekend. While stuck in traffic we noticed the yellow sign that says "Reduced Speed Ahead" to which we sighed and said, "How can the speed get reduced when we aren't even moving?" Just me, and my weird sense of humor...
{even more silliness later}

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Jell-o is good.



I thought of just leaving it at that.

How did you get the burn? Curling iron? But your hair is straight right? Hmmm...

tiare said...

YUM-O for JELL-O!
do you remember the jell-o song at girls camp?