Monday, September 15, 2008

parental discretion advised

Warning: this bloggity blog post contains images that may not be suitable for young viewers, old viewers, or anyone in between. You have been forewarned. If this post or any of it's content makes you scared, nauseated or inspires you to check into a psych ward, the poster cannot be held responsible.


Last Thursday I decided to get a little crazy. I was going to see my friend in court and wanted to look really cute...so I got out the curlers.
I don't know about you, but there is just something about taking your own picture when you look silly that is fun for me...
Here's what I looked like fresh out of the rollers:
Don't worry..I actually fixed my hair before going into public.
The day went well, but then the night time rolled around. My hair was practically curl-less by the end of the day, yet still curly enough that brushing through it made me look like a lion. Here is where the scariness begins: This is what happens when I am super tired, when I look like a freak, and when I have a camera in hand. Brace yourselves...
Aaaahhhh!!!!
The world's coolest comb over
Mmmm...sexy!
60's anyone?
Meow
And finally, sportin' the side ponytail I loved so much as a kid! Bring back memories anyone??
Well, after my camera happiness, it was off to bed. So why not take pictures of myself laying in my bed?
Here it is for your viewing pleasure. And yes, I still sleep with a stuffed animal...
{Sweet Dreams}

4 comments:

tiare said...

oh you kill me! i think you have officially brought back the side pony!

Amy Piller said...

I so remember you and the side pony tail, you always wore your pink headband with it:)

Kevin said...

Phew, good to know I ain't the only one that takes odd/random pictures of themselves curling their hair... I mean...

*Runs away*

jessi said...

I love the side Pony! The first day I met you, you had one!