Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So Excited!!!

Today is a special day. Why you might ask? Well, today is break the diet day!!! I get to eat real food {after my weigh in at the doctor tonight}!!! I can't wait!!!

And just in case you get worried, I will not be blogging anytime soon. This week is chaos for me as it is Creative Escape this week. I will be a busy, busy girl catering to 600 crazy scrapbookers. But it will be fun, so I am looking forward to it.

Oh, and thank you to everyone who made me feel stupid for not knowing the "correct" way to hard boil eggs. In reality, that blog wasn't about eggs...but whatever. It was just one more thing stacked against me that day I guess...

{until next week}

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I love you! I didn't think it was about eggs I was just giving an idea that I have learned over hte years. Enjoy eating real food again:)

Marianne and Matt said...

Can you eat pizza? I love pizza!! Just remember all that advice about the eggs was all out of love for our laynzee!! You deserve perfect eggs in the future!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Hey I knew it wasn't about eggs, do U need to go back and reread my comment...JK love ya Layns!