Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Confessions (4-10)

#4: I have a HUGE zit on my forehead and it hurts like a mother (no harm intended mom...you know it's just a phrase I love to use and has no reflection whatsoever on your parenting skills)

#5: I feel super fat right now, yet dieting is out of the question

#6: My eyebrows are no longer thin and shapely. In fact it looks as if a small village of hairy monsters has taken up residence

#7: I decided to go for it...I will soon be a brunette again

#8: Halloween is fo' sho' becoming my 2nd favorite holiday

#9: I can't stop shopping for Halloween decorations


#10: I bought a Halloween costume the other day, but worry that I don't have the gonads to pull it off (more on that closer to Halloween). It's a tad bit embarrassing...but it's also pink...so I have to do it

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

Can't wait to see the costume!! Halloween has to be on the top of my list for favorite holidays as well:)

Amy Piller said...

Love your blogs and really what to see this halloween costume! WHat should I be?

tiare said...

ummmmmm, can we PLEASE get a glimpse of this costume before halloween?
i am with mern on a previous comment of hers -- i love that you are so candid. i'll share one too....i didn't shower this morning! ha ha! AND i always have at least one zit on my face at all times. i thought i passed that phase when i was a teen!!!