Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh Utah...

Why am I not in Utah right now? I keep asking myself that question, especially after the events over the past few days. You saw my post on Monday about my amazing uncle and the cool experience his family {and my entire extended family} had at the BYU game (on tv nonetheless). And then a few days later it was time for my family {and extended family} to be broadcast on tv yet AGAIN. See the blurb below:

So I say once more, "why am I not in Utah?"
At times I miss that place...but mostly I am just jealous because everyone in my family is famous except for me...
{It's all good}

3 comments:

tiare said...

don't worry....it's 9:00 AM and i am crying! what the heck?! that is so cool.
ummm.....i think you really should move to UT! housing market is ripe to buy (not so much to sell)!!!! i know of several beautiful townhouses out in riverton. you would make a rockin' neighbor!

Amy Piller said...

What are you talking about you are totally famous. Your blog is known around the world and you know your are special to alot of us out here. And yes you should move to Utah

Lindsey and Zach said...

You know my answer to your Utah question...if it is indeed a question, I want you here Layns we could have so much freakin fun and I am going to be HONEST...you are missing out, that's all there is to it...