Tuesday, September 9, 2008

shout out

This goes out to my fave pizza boy (you know who you are). We had a little warehouse sale last weekend at Bazzill for the CE attendees. We sell what we call "Bazzill by the Box" where customers can fill a pizza box full of cardstock and pay a very minimal amount of money. During some down time (I was the register girl) I got to make some extra pizza boxes to replenish the stash. Immediately I thought of my friend (I say this like I have ever met this boy) and just had to take a picture. So this one's for you...

{Mmmmm....pizza}

2 comments:

Kevin said...

For a second there I thought you were referring to me. But, then several factors quickly made me think otherwise. Mainly:

1. I wondered if you knew I was a pizza boy. But then, remembered all of my pizza delivery-centric blogs.

2. I have always considered myself a pizza MAN. ;)

3. Even if you did know #1, surely I couldn't be your favorite.

4. And, if the latter half of #3 is false, surely you need to meet more pizza boys... er.. MEN. :D

But then, I re-read it and you haven't ever met THIS pizza boy. So, I will assume it isn't me but enjoy the tale of "Bazzill by the Box" and the photo of said cardboard contraption and let the rest of the world and all other pizza boys enjoy it without knowledge of such things.

Because calling attention to such things if it wasn't directed this way would just leave one feeling sheepish...

Amy Piller said...

So who is the pizza boy?