Thursday, October 9, 2008

And I'm back...

...on the diet.

Not sure how I'm feeling about it yet. I guess I should be happy because I am already seeing results...but sadly, all I am doing is taking off what has been gained the last month or so. Oh well. I just have to keep telling myself that it's all mind over matter. I can do this! I am not deprived! Meat and vegetables are delicious! Cookies are the devil! Dieting is awesome during the holidays! I don't want to go to Paradise Bakery! I want to eat lunch meat and green beans!

Yep, I just have to keep telling myself those things...

{Wish me luck!}

6 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I am with you, Grant and I decided on our trip that we need to really do something about our weight. So we are dieting now with you. It has only been 2 days but all I think about is some yummy bread and pasta, lol. i wish you luck and you can with me and Grant luck. Love you much!

Marianne and Matt said...

Alayna aren't you just the cutest Aunt EVER!! I LOVE all the fun craft ideas. Your picture fram was adorable as well. By the way...sorry I never texted you back. My phone seriously just died last night. I went and got a new one today. Fort Lauderdale is really far South from us.....why are you going there?

jessi said...

hey you! cute crafts! I should just hire you to do my kids scrap books! I am not very creative, and you come up with the cutest stuff!!!!

tiare said...

you are awesome! keep it up girl!!
p.s. thought i would never say this, but cute spiders. you EXTREMELY creative.

Lindsey and Zach said...

Layns...you are going to be the cutest MOM ever, why can't I have you here with me teaching me the necessities of life. Notice how I always say you need to come here, I am so selfish! Love YA

Bandanamom said...

Alayna - good luck on the diet. It is hard to start again. For some reason that weight that you gain while you are on your 'break' - even if it's quite a bit, seems to really come back off faster than 'normal' weight. My friend gained 35 pounds on her break and then it all came back off in 6 days. Kind of amazing!