Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's official...

I voted today! Actually, I voted for the FIRST TIME in my life today! What an exciting thing right? Not really...
I am not so much into politics. I don't understand a lot of it...mostly because I am naturally blonde and don't take the time to educate myself. {Speaking of naturally blonde, how upsetting is it that my hair is not dark anymore?! It has only been a few weeks, and already my hair is very faded. ARGH!!!} Anywho, I am very worried about the future of my country. And I know that my tiny little vote will have no impact whatsoever. But atleast I can now say that I have voted...

{Happy 1 week left until the election}

5 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I too am VERY worried!! That's why I will be voting as well. I feel like the only Republican here in Florida:(

jessi said...

Your crafts are very cute! Too bad I am an idiot and didn't notice the star was missing :( But I will send it out today. Good job on your voting! And as for the worried part, it is all in the Lords hands. The world is supposed to go to pot anyway, let's just speed up the process and have the 2nd coming come so that my Michelle friend can have her Gavin back!!! J/K " it will all work out."- (quote by Pres. Hinckley) BTW I don't understand politics either!

The Stimpsons said...

Good for you! I hopefully can get off my can and vote too!

Megane said...

Congrats on voting for the 1st time! very exciting (I don't understand it all either) Iowa is BIG on politics :(
Your crafts are very cute, don't worry about the delegating thing, it took me YEARS to let things go and trust other people to get things done also...sometimes. ;)

Natalie said...

I saw that picture & thought you had decided that blondes do have more fun {SO not true btw!}! Be brave & do the permanent color next time, unless that's what you did the first time....in that case, you may just be meant to be a blonde :)