Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another one?

Well, I guess I am going to Phooson by myself. No one in Arizona wants to go with me... Actually that is not true. My good pal Joey and my good pal Janalee both said they would go. Hooray!


But you want to know what is even better? I am going to this concert too:


Yeah baby!!! I can't wait! Here's to hoping the tickets don't cost a fortune! Anyone else that is interested (besides Janalee) let me know (tickets go on sale tomorrow also). They are coming to Dodge Theater November 21st.

{Mmmm....Backstreet!}

You would think I would be over them already...

3 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

Referring to you hair blog....Yeah like eeryone else said.....I don't know what more to add, it is lookin SEXY, the men will be after you 4 sure!!!! Watch out Layns!!! Did I mention that I miss you tonzzz, why can't we just be friends in the same state dang it... oh p.s.remember TIC,TAC, and TOE!!!!Yeah Baby....

Marianne and Matt said...

Actually I would have thought you would be over them a looooong time ago...Just kiddin! Remember all of our drama over them in college? oh...those were the days. I sure miss you and would love to hang out with you even if it were at a backstreet concert, and that says how much I really do love you.

Amy Piller said...

I love that you are going to that concert. I remember the other 2 we went to, oh the fun! So have you decided when you are coming to Good old Utah?