Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PHOOSON

Yes, it is a word (according to my fave radio show boys JohnJay and Rich on 104.7 KISS FM).

Phoenix + Tucson = Phooson

Last year I had the privilege of going to the first ever Phooson concert production with my good pal Pepe. We got to see Enrique Iglesias and others in concert, and even got to have fun at the amusement park on site. Good times indeed. Then this morning my radio boys announced Phooson #2 coming December 5th to Cricket Wireless Pavilion and featuring the goodness of folks like: Rhianna, Fall Out Boy, Jesse McCartney, the Pussy Cat Dolls and Katy Perry. So this is my question to all of my fellow Arizonans: who wants to go with me??


{for more details click here}

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I want to go........but I am not an Arizonan:( Yes, if he is Fred I will be Wilma. How fun would that be. We are trying to get our good friends in our ward to be Barney and can't remember his wife's name. Anyway you get my point.

Marianne and Matt said...

I totally would go if I weren't an old tired mother of two babies!!...and if I lived in Arizona!