Saturday, October 11, 2008

oooh...SASSY!!

Well folks, I did it. I took the plunge again. I am now officially a brunette (this time minus the red). So just for fun I took out the camera and got some before and after pictures. Here is my hair before:

If I look like I am mad in the pictures, it's because I am. Who wouldn't be mad if their hair looked this atrocious?
Sadly, the camera snapping didn't stop there. I was really tired last night, and that only leads to trouble. Here are some more pics to document my fun:
ohhh...sexy!
sing it sister! {wink}
And then, the bandanna came out. Oh, shoot me now!
Aunt Jemima
Charlene wannabe or biker chic (not sure which one yet)
Pioneer woman or woman suffering from a toothache
Cowgirl
Camp Counselor bandanna sportin' freak
What I should have done the moment the bandanna came out...
And then, it was off to bed to get my beauty rest for my makeover the next day. Are you ready to see the results? Here they are (a picture from every angle):
I think I look like a brown haired Alayna...
{What do you think?}

9 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I am here with my mom and Grant looking at your blog and we love the new look! You look great with dark hair and I really love that cut on you!

Kevin said...

You look a lot better with the darker hair, but I don't think the previous look was so atrocious.

Natalie said...

I'm glad the bandana is getting some use! I'm not sure what this means but Lincoln made the comment that you look like a mommy. Do you have something to tell us? It's probably because your hair is dark like mine now. Matt thinks it was just fine before.

Miss Amanda said...

Your hair is SO CUTE!!! I love the length on you. Also you look really good.

Marianne and Matt said...

I seriously LOVE it!! It really looks so natural! I love the cut. I have been thinking about going that length as well....what do you think?

tiare said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! OH MY HECK!!! I HAVE TO KEEP TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH...TRUST ME, YOU WILL HAVE A LOT MORE FUN AS A BRUNETTE!

Katy Wilson said...

very cute!

Megane said...

I think you look great as a brunette!!
Good luck on the diet again. I am planning one of my own....in about a year ;)

Bex said...

Laynz - you look gorgeous. The dark hair makes your skin look totally flawless (which is is). I love the cut - I am super jealous of the swoopy fringe. Love it!