Saturday, October 25, 2008

disheartening

So, there was this boy that I was totally in love with in high school. He was so darn cute and such a good boy...strong in the church, preparing for a mission, going to BYU...all the things a good little Mormon boy does {unless you are anti-BYU or anti-goodie-goodies}. My friends and I would drive by his house all the time and I would yell out the window {unless someone was outside}. But, of course, this boy didn't really know that I existed. Yes, we had some classes together, he did know my name and would say hi to me, but we weren't really close. Well, I think I have mentioned that I recently got into Facebook {which I still don't love and don't take the time to update like I do my bloggity blog} and I stumbled upon his profile on one of my friend's lists. I clicked that I wanted to send him a friend invitation and was kind of nervous after doing so 'cause I thought for sure he'd be married and wouldn't even remember me. The truth is, I had forgotten that I had sent the friend request, until a little while ago when I noticed in my email that he had accepted my invitation. Yes!!! I would get to know, once and for all if he was married, what he looks like now, if there was a chance I could convince him that I am his girl, etc...

To make a long story short, he likes boys. I don't know when he discovered this, but it seriously broke my heart! I guess I should have known...

And the best part is that I checked out his friend list and there is a boy on there from Nauvoo that I somewhat knew and that swings for the other team too! What a small, very complicated world...

{for the love}

2 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

-k- Alayna, I am just DYING to know who this is. Come on, you can't have a post like that and not give a little more details!.....Wait, I just had this thought......is it that choir boy?

Katy Wilson said...

ok i want to know who the boy is from nauvoo...
i probably dated him...
me or ashile at least...